Friday, May 31, 2013

A Fresh Start

I typed "A Fresh Start" in google and I found "How to have a fresh start" article in Wikihow. 
As I read the first paragraph, I was inspired by a quote.

"No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change" - Barbara de Angelis

I went to search about Barbara de Angelis in google after that. Then I found out that she is an author.
She wrote... 
"How To Make Love All The Time".
"Secrets about Men Every Woman Should Know"
"The 100 Most-Asked Questions About Love, Sex and Relationships"

Oo kay~ I don't want to judge but the title does sound kinky.
Now the quote makes me...  imagine... things...
*Sweat*

Ek hem!
Let's get back to the topic shall we?
Dearest Wikihow taught me how to have a fresh start.

( Step 1: Leave the past behind you. )
My favorite broken hair band, Missing diamond watch, Jagabee, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Harajuku, Akihabara, ect...  Sayonora~ So long and good bye~ *tears*

( Step 2 : Consider your reasons for embarking on this journey. )
Because I want to live happier!

( Step 3 : Spring clean your life )
New facebook account? SET
New twitter account? SET
New Instagram account? SET
New Blogspot? SET
Clean myself?
SET
wtf right? I know.. *laugh*

( Step 4 : Make resolutions and stick to them. )
Updating blog at least once a week.
Go to gym at weekend.
Eat cereal and fruits every morning.
Do crunches everyday.
Make cosplay costumes.
Comb and train my dog everyday.
He's such a sweetheart, aren't he?

( Step 5 : Redesign yourself.)
Madam.
 Party Animal.
 Nerd.
 Office Lady.
 Student.
 Slut.
 Sporty.
This is how I "Redesign" myself. *laugh*
Quite redundant. But I had lots of fun! 

( Step 6 : Get out and about.)
Tons of upcoming event in my calendar now. 
Cosfest, Cosplay shoots, Langkawi trip, Osaka trip and ect... Oh babe~ I can't wait! *Excited*

( Step 7 : Surround yourself with people. )
To be honest, I don't have many friends. *sad*
Would you like to be my friend? I would love to make more friends. *puppy eyes*

The rest Wikihow saids...

( Step 8 : Re-Evaluate)
Take a step back from your life. Not all change is good and it's important to stay true to yourself. Be honest and if the 'new you' isn't right, have the confidence to admit you were wrong.

( Step 9 : Persevere)
You are not going to wake up being the person you want to be. It will take time, commitment and a few wrong choices along the way. Be happy- good luck!

I'm ready to change, change to be myself again, change to be happier!
I've taken the first step, never look back.

How about you?
Do you think you need a change?

6 comments:

  1. nice post. keep it up. i like no.7 can I be your friend? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meimei, just be yourself, that is enough!
    and remember don force yourself to become another person,
    this is what i should tell u about, as friend,
    I willing to show you how friend really is,
    but there are many types of friends also in the 'market' so called,
    so don easily trust people especially those with 'not_wolf_like' persons,
    bcoz the more unlike is like, the more like is unlike,
    at most cases, trust me if you think what i told you is true,
    just remain to trust your sense, and believe in yourself and keep confident!
    ; ) Kv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good start up. keep it clean and simple. hell i like the slut look =P
    and like Johnnie i like no.7 too *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this ~~
    make use for me...somehow...hehe~ :P
    Thank you~

    Lets Change !! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @johnnielim Thank you! I will try my best to keep this blog interesting. Sure! We are friends! Hahaha!
    @Anonymous Thanks for your advice. I will keep that in mind. ^^
    @psyconutss Glad to know you like my blog design, slut look and no.7. Haha! Thanks!
    @なのは Yea! Lets change to be happier person. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the slut look, lol! Although I think you look more classy than slutty. Black looks good on you! ^^ Good luck with your reinvention!

    ReplyDelete