Saturday, June 8, 2013

Great Invention For Girls.

Common sayings. It's very easy to earn women's money.
THAT'S NOT TRUEEE!
We do spend our money wisely okay?
Like we would buy stuffs that's Buy 1 Free 1 or 50% discount.
Although we don't really need the stuffs...
Then we end up complaining we don't have enough money to buy stuffs that we really need.
Okay, Maybe not all of us. Maybe some of us? or maybe just... ME. orz

Because of the "Common sayings" that women would buy almost anything even it's redundant as long as it's CHEAP.
Well! I wanted to prove the common sayings wrong.
But I... I can't...
I bought it. Yes I bought it.. *sigh*
And I'm sorry..
*Slap myself*
Let us look at the bright side. Maybe the stuffs are not as redundant as we thought?
Hehe?

ITEM #1
I have a comment for these guys..
They look like cockroach.

INSTRUCTION 
Step 1: Lift up the top part of your hair
Step 2: Pin on your hair. (There's a pin behind the cockroach)
Step 3: Leave the top part of your hair down and cover the cockroach
Done.
As easy as 1,2,3.


Left photo : before
Right photo : after.
So the cockroach make my hair look more volume.
Well.. It does his job well I can say.
I would wear it for special occasion, especially the day I don't want to have oily and flat hair day.

ITEM #2
It looks like.. Beetle.
Ya, I would call it beetle.

INSTRUCTION
Step 1 : Lift your bangs up.
Step 2: Place the beetle behind.
Step 3: Pin the pin.
( Ya I know, the instruction sounds very stupid. LOL )

Let's see what we get!
OH! I get a Himalaya Mountain on my head.
Amazing!
Okay, I know I look ridiculous.
But wearing a mountain out for a date, no big deal right?
I've worn much ridiculous thing on my head before.
If ya know what I'm saying... *laugh*

Last but not least!

ITEM #3
A CATERPILLAR!
Wow! I've successfully given all the product a bug name.
So proud of myself.

INSTRUCTION
Step 1 : Tie a pony tail
Step 2 : Put your hair through the hole.
Step 3 : Roll your hair down from the tip of your hair with the caterpillar
Step 4 : Bend the caterpillar to the back.
Step 5 : Adjust your hair

Done!
It became my favorite hairstyle recently.
Because it's so easy and can be done in 2 minutes.
If I'm going out in hot weather. I will definitely wear this hairstyle.

It looks nice right? Many Korean likes to wear this hairstyle.
And Japanese likes to wear almost like this hairstyle but only bigger bun.
I know some people can do this hairstyle without this tool.
But not me, I very suck at styling my own hair.
So this tool technically saved me.
*Happy*

I can't really remember how much these babies cost exactly.
But I'm pretty sure it's less than RM5 each.
Worth the money right?~
*laugh*

Till next time.. 

PEACE OUT

3 comments:

  1. The first one looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i simply love the concept, each invention has its own advantages and disadvantages that makes it better. But beside this every new idea should be acceptable like yours.

    ReplyDelete