Saturday, July 13, 2013

Avène Facial Products

Yohoo~ Sweeties!
I had an eventful June!  Was too busy until I din't have time for you my babe blog.
I'm so sorry~ *hugs*

Some of you might already know, I just went to Singapore.
I planned it to be as budget as I could, because I'm kinda broke right now. 
(P/S: I just spent all my money buying Gopro Hero 3 Black Edition)  
*Sobs*
So I tried to save as much money as I could while booking a flight ticket.
Thank goodness Air Asia was offering promotion fare to Singapore.
So I paid for a fairly cheap ticket. 
*Satisfy*
For a 15kg checked baggage, I need to pay extra 70 bucks.
I thought I will be staying there for 4 days only. 
I don't think I will be bringing too many barang-barang(stuffs).
So for the sake of "saving money" I din't pay for checked baggage.
I thought everything was fine until a day before my flight.
For carry-on cabin baggage, I was NOT ALLOW to bring liquid that is more than 100ml.
My facial wash, toner, moisturizer, make up remover, sun block everything are more than 100ml.
I know I can purchase small empty bottles to store my facial products.
But I don't really like it as it will spill easily and remaining liquid will stuck in the bottle.
I will feel very heartache to see my precious "expensive" facial products to be wasted like that.
As I was panicking I found a magic box of Avène facial product samples.
I literally jumping for joy! My problem solved!

Okay~ Let's rewind back to last month.
Thanks to a sweet friend of mine, her name is Yuki please check out her blog 
She invited me to an Avène workshop. It was my first time attending such event.
I was kinda nervous and not quite sure what to do? Haha!

So the event looks like this.



We were taught to remove our make up, wash our face and put on toner.
I was a pro, I could do all that without removing my eye make up.
Hahahah!

My favorite Avène product! The mighty Thermal Spring Water!
My face is super dry skin type.
I always use Avène Spring Water to relief the tight feeling on my face.
I would spray it on my face 3-4 times a day if I'm in air-con room.
I've been using it for 3 years already.


In this workshop,
I learnt that Thermal Spring Water can spray on paper mask until it's all soak with spring water.
Then apply it on our face as mask.
It works better than just directly spray on our face.
Yuki ghost on the left and Wynnie ghost on the right.
Haha!

So now we got to leave the mask on our face for 10-15mins.
I feel so calm and cozy putting on this mask in such hot weather.

Avène products are perfectly designed for sensitive skin.
You don't have to worry whatever chemical shit will destroy your skin.
Because Avène products were created to heal and soothe sensitive skins.
It's a life saver for super dry skins like me or oily acne skins.
Please choose your facial products carefully.
It's VERY IMPORTANT!
Even for guys!
Every guys or girls will look extra good looking with smooth and bright skins.
Look at the Korean guys and girls.
They are damn good looking partially it's because they have perfect skins.

The staffs were very nice.
She patiently explain to us about Avène products and answer to our questions regarding facial products.
At the end of the workshop they gave each one of us a set of Avène samples.
Awesome right?!

So I brought this set of sample to Singapore.
Singapore is as hot as Malaysia.
But in Malaysia I hardly go outdoor.
While in Singapore, my everyday activity was going outdoor.
I thought my skins will break out due to wearing thick make up whole day for cosplay, soak in swimming pool water whole day at wild wild wet and sweat a lot in hot weather.
Thanks to Avène samples. My skins stay smooth, clear and bright even I've tortured my skins for days.
A photo of me taken last day in Singapore.
Really no break out! In fact, my skin feel smoother.
*Happy*

A group photo taken during the event.
So glad that I was invited to this event.
Yay!!

Photo of me, Yuki and a new friend!
We din't have foundation or BB cream on.
Look at our face were fresh and GLOWING!
The event was a very fun and interesting experience for me.
I don't mind going to this kind of event and trying out new products again.
*Happy*

Every photos in this post photographed by Lavence Wong.

Thanks for reading my blog!
Till next time.. 

PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment