Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Time Management

I think I have a serious time management problem. I've been working all day long from the moment I woke up from bed. Sometimes I don't even have time to eat. It doesn't seems that I have a lot of work to do.

Basically what I have to do everyday.
- Check email, reply email
- Take order, place order, type Invoice DO
- Do paperwork
- Edit Video (My freelance)
- Brush or bathe my dog
- Clean my dog shit and pee
- Do laundry
- Walk my dog (I have to cause my mom will scold me if I don't. She wants me to hang out in the park with her and the dog swt)
Just like that. Not too much right?! Then why I'm like so busy? Sometimes I have to work until 11pm. Where my time has gone?!

I always thought I'm very free cause I don't have to go to school or 9-5 full time job. Then I prepared many plans for myself like doing photo shoot or making videos. Well.. apparently I don't have much time for that. I'm still doing it but not as frequent as I thought I could.

I really wonder. How other people can do so many task in 1 day? Was it my time management problem? I tend to drag when I do things? Or when I work I slow like a tortoise? 

Super frustrated. I want to get all my work done quickly so I can do other stuff like blogging, updating my fan page, reply comments and msg in fb, do more photo shoot and videos, and a few hours gaming time. xP (no gaming a day I will feel very dry and the next day I will feel very grumpy)

From tomorrow onwards! I must change! try to get my things done fast and efficient! Yes!



1 comment:

  1. A senpai once told me,
    "There's no such thing called as "Time Management" in this world",
    We tend to do things slowly when there is no due date or deadline,
    only when the deadline is near, we rush for it
    if you said your time management is bad, mine is worse than yours,
    I almost spend half a day watching Anime where I can make use of that time to study or finish my assignments, XP
    this shows that we are normal,
    those who can manage their time well are those who are really diligent,
    anyway, hope you manage to overcome your "bad time-management",
    ganbattekudasai!
    :D

    ReplyDelete