Monday, October 28, 2013

Langkawi Trip

I've spent all my savings into Japanese Yen for Osaka trip next month. Oh well~ #yolo.
Need more cash now. So I decided to write portfolio and send to as many potential client and see if I can Jackpot some freelance job. Spent 3 hours digging out old photos taken when I work as Model and talent. Ah~ Memories~ Oh no no. I'm not gonna show all the photos here. It's so ugly! I can't believe I look so auntie back then. Hopefully client won't feel disgust by my old photos. T.T

Okay, back to topic. So I was half way browsing and laughing at my old ugly photos then I see the folder written "Langkawi Trip 2013". Then I was like "OH CRAP! I've totally forgotten about it". It's been like 2 months and I haven't post anything. Feel so sorry to all my friends who went Langkawi together with me. So after writing my portfolio I chop chop edited 99 photos in like 2-3 hours. Well.. Most of the photos are my photo thou. Hahaha! Okay I'm gonna share some of the photos here.

I think many people went Langkawi before and things we did are about the same. 
On the first day, by the time we reach there is already evening right? Then we chill a bit in hotel then walk around on the street. Same right? xD
Then I spotted this super pretty black coated cat laying on the rack! Oh my god~ My heart just melted~



Yeah~ Tourist mode ON! Lazy to put on make up.

Yeah~ Snacks and beers are like free! Just grab whatever we want because it's cheap. xD

This is how we keep our drink cold. Smarty pants, they put them in my toilet basin. I couldn't use this basin to brush my teeth because is full of ice then I had to use my friend's room toilet.

Since all friends are in one room. Then we all celebrate Ricky's belated birthday together~

A group photo! Everyone look sleepy already. Gonna wake up early tomorrow to go Pulau Payar.

Okay.. I will skip Day 2 Pulau Payar for now first. Because we din't bring camera. But we brought GO PRO. We filmed scene underwater and swimming with fishes and sharks. Will post it up after I edited the video.

Day 3!
Nothing much to do. Went to the hill and take sky cab.


Ohh.. The typical tourist. No make up, messy hair and hand holding a tour brochure.

Typical tourist part 2. Take picture wherever I go.

Typical tourist Part 3. The "Peace".


Typical tourist Part 4. Wearing sunglasses and holding a camera.


Typical tourist Part 5. Take picture with girlfriends.

After a normal-pleasant ride in sky cab then we head to the beach.
Yeah~ Beach! My favorite! Sit like a boss.

My friends took the para-suit.

And I took the Sea-Bike. Backside. Hahah! I don't think I can ride myself. For the record, I din't pass my driving test. xP

Yay~ Photo shooting time!


Pai seh lah~ I don't have the smoking-hot-oh-so-sexy body. A few bikini shots just to syok sendiri.



Please don't troll me. I'm just trying to have some fun. T.T

Okay that's it!
Please looking forward to my Langkawi Trip Day 2 entry and be ready to see loads of sea fishes.

Thanks for reading my crappy blog and love you~ Muaks!

3 comments:

  1. hot! i like your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha..most of your picture here are very different with your face inCakap melayu lah. Make up punye keje. But nice. Mynimo always pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r so gorgeous! cant take my eyes off u!

    ReplyDelete